Patented in 1985, "the Original" TrailTimer® single event Model TT-100 string-timer still stands today as the cornerstone of all game monitors on the market.
This low cost timer is a favorite of bear guides and hunters for monitoring numerous baits, rather than using an expensive game trail camera system, photographing nothing and spooking the animal, this unit is great for determining peak movement times and direction of travel.
Several low cost Model TT-100's can be used at one time to scout a larger area of your favorite hunting land. Once a hot or active bait area is located and timed, hunters can upgrade to our 500 event TrailTimer "Plus 500" model TT-500.
TrailTimer® TT-100 features:
- Simple set-up and retrieval
- AM/PM time and date record
- Internally provided spool of trip-string
- Game movement direction
- Self-contained tie cord
- Extremely light and pocket-sized
- Convenient access to replace battery
- Affordable for any budget